Friday, March 7, 2014

Season of Strawberries



I'm not fond of buying any pasalubong and the likes. I just wish someone to get well. If only I'm superbly rich, I will buy all the fruits I believe is healthiest and nourishing, and do wonders. I became obsessive with details when it comes to health, especially the health of those I care for. I don’t want to see a dying person or witness as it withers with time. But I am now...

I'm truly a noob in a lot of things. I knew the theories but seldom in practice. I bought strawberries but still the wrong one. I even went far to compare and observe. I ended up with the rejects. I wanted to back out but I gotten quite embarrass at the vendor... It's quite rude to retreat. There is a saying in tagalog, “pili ka ng pili, mamaya matapat ka sa bungi”.

My Aunt said before that the vendor usually places the prettiest strawberries on top, but at the bottom were the ugliest lies. I never thought of the edges, not until now. I still feel the astonishment. I know customer is always right. By the way, the strawberries currently costs P100 per kilo, and sometimes you cannot trust the vendor's weighing scale.

Insecticides do still give me hesitations...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...