Thursday, September 19, 2013

Embarassing…



This gave me a thorough apprehension about the importance of putting right people in right position within a team especially when you want to achieve your team’s end goal. I was able to absorb the importance of “communication” and appreciate how it helps in the "failure" of those involved.

I also realized how disruptive it is when a member enjoys and abuse the power that comes with being recommended by a backer. Though it is short lived, it can destabilize the team or wreak havoc. Still, there is a potential for success if that power is used in a productive way.

After different attempts and even trial and error, those experiences led me into recognition of 3 values. Life taught me these 3 things: commitment, concern and initiative.

Just contemplating about yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...