Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mug Making...


mug design
My mug Design...

I realized the importance of having many plans… of creating Plan A, Plan B and so forth…

Few more days and our Monthsary will take place. Suddenly, it was my desire to finish the design I started making last year and hopefully send it to him as token for out birthday. However, I bump into some frustration on my way. Well, I was half expecting it yet the disappointment still overwhelmed me. The idea, effort, false hope, all of them being wasted drained all energy I got that moment.

I went to POD but the staff surprised me that rules have change. From 1 mug before, minimum mug making became 4 though the price is still P99 each. So it would mean I would be paying P300+. I asked, since this was not my first time acquire mug making from them, if when did the rule change. Unfortunately, he said it was only just yesterday. What a piece of bad luck here. Instinct and paranoia gave me the feeling that he’s just taking advantage :(. I believe it was not a good customer service answer to say that it was just today that they changed their rule and even use calculator to compute how much it would cost. Dapat memorize na nya un para gumamit pa ng calculator. The reason behind the changed rule is that sayang daw kasi yung ewan ko na yung anu yun, yun frame or what.

Then I went to another stall near Metrovision  where I was given cold shoulder. Sungit ng mga staffs. My oh my. P150 mug making together with the design to be done for 2 days. That’s too long and a bit pricey. The mugs are not that attractive too. Madami daw kasing dating kaya matagal. Then I realized the coming of barangay election. That would be on Monday, October 28, 2013.

So well, no more mugs until that desire will arise again…

I did haircut after that, to lighten my mood. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...