Monday, November 25, 2013

Whenever I cry...


...I remember. The pain that he caused me, for its one of a kind. It's a deep cut that will never heal. It feels like you cared and loved someone while he keeps on stabbing you straight in the heart. It doesn’t stop there. I know. Because it’s not only the heart that he hurt, my soul.

I endured those heartbreaking nightmares where it always him who makes it worse. Even my subconscious knew how bad he made me feel.

It's the meanest and most weakening thing a similar human being did. Sadly, a part of it being intentional. I wonder if he knows what conscience means or if he's capable of any.

“It's always the pain that you have started... frightens me.”

I wanna break free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...