Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nikki’s Heartbreak



Minsan, ang hihintayin mo na lang sa isang relationship is kung kalian ka pagsasawaan. Scary right?

I found this in yahoo news:
“I don’t flirt when I’m in a relationship. I don’t want to do anything that will someday be done to me. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t do anything to deserve it.”

Iba iba naman ang timpla ng kape. Tamed looking guys have flaws too, sometimes scarier than you can imagine. Take it or leave it. What I am afraid to happen is when everything seemed right and then it is just another gag of life. All those time and effort invested and those emotions will evaporate into nothingness.

It’s just it’s hard to find some serious guys recently.

I admit I even experienced this “sawa” thing but it was a mutual feeling. However, I never experienced this same thing with my first love. Maybe because I never had enough of him. Never been overwhelmed or spoiled. Thus, I believe that if your love is really that “strong”, sawa will not happen. It’s just it didn’t work because we are not helping each other. It’s a different kind of problem that destroyed us. We live in a contrasting culture where we cannot just give up some of our practices, it’s hard when you cannot compensate. But I will give him this, that he has this potential of being a faithful lover. Unless he changed.

However, in my part, it’s “sayang”. After giving my full emotion, I wonder if I can deliver the same intensity if someone deserving will eventually come in my life.  It’s really different when it comes to first love, where feelings are completely heightened. A very bitter and very sweet memory.

Going back to Nikki Gil, we usually have this attitude of showing off whenever we got broken. I hate it, especially when it’s taking a lot of attention. Do you have to do crazy  stuffs because of this? To become rebellious person and do stupid things because you were hurt? But I’m not referring to Nikki here. Go sexy. Just another phrase I found in that yahoo news. But really, in a mildly way, I did some changes like cutting my hair etc. Yet, I returned to what I am. I like the simplicity.

Never play a woman’s heart.

“parang yung mga babae na iniwan ng bf nung college because pinagsawaan na .. damn!!!! Sorry”
Another comment I found in yahoo news. There’s a stab of truth here.

Now, I wish I am the girl he wanted to settle with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...