Friday, November 8, 2013

I miss life...



I wish that everything would become interesting in the following days. It usually  feels like "Just letting the time pass". And so, I'm trying to find warmth through writing.

I don’t know what will happen to me if this will continue. Baka mabaliw ako. Haha. Blog turns into diary. I might turn into a robot.

I want to live life with purpose. I miss the action. I miss hanging with real people or at least with someone with same interests like mine.

I’m dreaming of joining an environmental organization or an organization that loves learning like programming or creative stuffs. That doesn't exist I know unless I'm mad enough to organize it. It's like creating your own path that differs from what is accustomed. As if its easy to find like minded people.

I wish to learn my capabilities and the potential that I have. I wanted to live life to the fullest. I don't want to end up having this thought again, “If only I knew those things before"

--Just some thoughts I had last night. Ewan ko ba, ang lungkot ko while I was in the bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...