Thursday, June 11, 2015

This is Cheating!

and an amazing site despite its typographical errors and few unorganized/incomplete sentences. Try putting the names of your friends and family and discover their dominant characteristics. Name has powers and I believe in that. Why do you think artists uses screen name instead of their real name? Why do we use endearments to our special someone? Even knowing someone’s real name give us an immediate impression.

I don’t believe in daily horoscopes found in newspapers. It’s just so impossible to counsel every zodiac signs especially if we think of the huge population of human beings all over the world and expect it to be accurate for everyone. It only pressures us to think of those people who might be the candidate for “There’s a person who will make you happy today”, “Someone is thinking of you”, “You will meet someone today” and so on. It shouldn’t be the basis of our decisions and dictate our actions. I knew someone before who believed in his daily forecast about love life instead of just moving or doing something to make their relationship better.

Numerology Name Calculator

Numerology Name Calculator (full name)
Name numerology that includes my middle name. Description is the same with my first nick name they've given me.

Birthday Numerology Calculator

I believe in more specific prediction of what might be us, such as palm reading, the general characteristics of each zodiac signs and the numerology for name and birthday. There was one time when someone asked me of my zodiac sign out of nowhere and then I saw recognition on his face (another person). This is cheating, isn’t it? Somehow, most but not all of the description is true. This is just one of the many ways to assume the personality of a person.

I don’t’ exactly believe on the person who conducts the foretelling. Who knows if they’re inexpert? I only believe in the part that we will end into something obvious (unless we change). Some are just gifted to know that.

Astrology Calculator and Zodiac Sign Calculator

Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. She was the last immortal to abandon earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus - hence the sign is association with earth. Quiet and introverted, the Virgo are the waters that run deep. ~meaningorigin.com

Kind of true?


  • They have a thirst for knowledge. 
  • Monkeys anger disappears fast once they cooled down. 
  • Having strong common sense Monkeys make good decisions. 
  • Skillful, clever with a flexible mind that leads to being very inventive and original in thought. 
  • To the outside Virgo appear calm and collected, but on the inside you can find nervousness, intensity, desire for perfection and analyzing about everything. 
  • Virgo has a big desire for improvement and perfection. This can lead to extreme pickiness. 
  • They are pure at heart and have honest motives when trying to accomplish something. 
  • Serving under others gives Virgos great joy (so true!). That is exactly why they will do extremely well in many types of jobs as they are methodical, hard working and efficient. 

Not really sure


  • Excellent memory 

This is not me even if I'm Virgo

  • Precise 
  • Orderly 
  • Getting things done and doing them fast is a goal of every Monkey. 
  • Great social instincts are big qualities of Virgo. (yet so true with my virgo Dad) 
  • Organization and planning comes very easy to Virgos. 

Flowers for September born – (Pansy, Morning Glory and Aster)
I like them all since they're all blue...

Impression

It’s surprising that almost all the results emphasized how introvert I am. Meant to happen? Nevertheless, it cheered me up when it said that I have leadership qualities (a potential) and that I can acquire a great wealth (yey!). There’s additional career guidance too: “You can be successful in any career field that allows you to realize your unique ideas and ability to innovate! You will find great meaning in life if you stay true to your path.”

The confusing part is do I still have to put my middle name? How about the name of those who got married? Then in Astrology, my birthstone is really sapphire not peridot. I don’t feel that the zodiac compatibility with other zodiac signs is accurate too. Just like what my older sister said, It can apply to everyone or not. I find it an entertaining coincidence!


Do you believe in your zodiac sign set of characteristics? Do you follow your horoscope?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...