Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday March...

These are full moons of my life. A time where I cannot be very rational while my head's full of emotions or the opposite, numbness. I get stupid, deaf most of time and my heart listens to fear, or maybe it's instinct. A lot of options or choices, it's still the fate that decides. No matter what we do, there is something on us, a blue print, that will be dominant enough to decide for us.

Juices, I just want that this blueprint will find its better half, and will tell my fickle brain that 'hey this is it'. Maybe this 'blueprint' is where those manghuhula sees..

What's I'm afraid of? What dwells behind those simple words? Is it goodbyes or rejections? Life is indeed complicated.

I'm afraid...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...