Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lost Track of the Days

I was in the jeepney when I met this college schoolmate of mine, a lower year. Maybe I was just startled to see her and said “Graduate ka na?” Of course she is, what was I thinking?

This is a confirmation of some truth I ignore. It's been 2 years and there hasn’t been much life since then. It's like I've never completed the lesson I need to learn and that didn't help me grow. I feel so incomplete.

My little sister serves as a therapy in times when she's not throwing tantrums. Those behave moments, unconscious it seems to her, lightens my spirit. It still different to have a human companion who’s capable of responding.

I have plenty of old memories with her where I took her out. She was just few years old and still a baby. I miss those days when just looking at her full of joy in the children playground is enough.

I miss to have a baby around...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...