Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Resolution

It's hard to catch the perfect mood in writing personal posts. It comes to me during short immersed moments and when I finally want to gather all of it, it becomes distant to me like an already missed part of the past . I can no longer summon it.

Still, for the year 2015:

Love Myself
The need to love myself more. I want to gain more happiness inside because it will always starts here. The more I have, the more I can give.

Church | The Urge to Go
I want to bring myself closer to Him.

I want to pray for this special person I have in mind. For me, for him and for us. To become stronger... To be supportive with each other and to always find the light.

Patient Sisterly Love
To at least be a good sister to her. To still find time and not deny her the other privileges and happy experiences she could have while she's young. To care for here just like how a real and responsible sister should be and understand her through the eyes of someone who's been there.

More of a Friend
I know I have the responsibility to stay positive for my remaining loyal friends. It's up to me to choose what effect I will have in their lives. I know that some still count on me and I should return the favor. My best of friends.

To concentrate for those who are present and forget those who chose a different path without looking back.

Be a Good Partner

Explore and Learn
Change is the only constant thing. There's always something new to learn and there's always reason to be productive.



Do you have a new year resolution too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...