Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cute Little Spray Bottle




I really wanted to have one so I won’t be carrying a very large spray bottle for my alcohol. Good thing I found one in SM department store. Even though it was a bit expensive compared to the one I found and can’t find any longer in NOVO, somehow it felt just worth the price.

The bottle is glossy and the spray works fine. It has the feel of "quality and precise". Sprays well and will not let you down :D. You might also use the same thing for ironing clothes but I didn’t mind buying another one. That's out of my buy list anymore.

I just wish it won’t get lots of scratches because I really like the glossiness of the bottle. It looks elegant that way

Price: P29.75

Rate: 3.5/5
-minus points for being a bit pricey

Recommend:
Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...