Saturday, January 18, 2014

Test of Perseverance


I'm actually getting better, but few more jokes might give me a heart arrest. It’s hard to hold into empty words and hazy promises. Words by words wear me until all my hopes are gone depleted. Bad news shouldn't be heard again. Failures shouldn't be something to be proud of, because it reflects your disposition. To build trust came from being a man of our words. Trust is dignity.

Never fail your boss. Never fail your dream. Never fail your priority. State it. With time constraint, we only choose what remains to us until the end of our existence.

There is another way of killing someone... not only physically...

I'm going there... into the place of peaceful solitude, a comfort given by the soul I daily see in front of mirror. I yearn to finally reach it without inconsistencies...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...