Friday, February 7, 2014

Doing a Favor and Dreading it...

I realized I'm still unprepared of engaging in some things. The approaching event summon a fear that has been buried deep and sleeping. Will I honestly enjoy such event? I'm not an ordinary girl, who'll do for a hostess of an event nor an entertainer. I hate parties.

I find it hard to say no. How much more when its just few days from now? Ayaw ko sana napapangunahan. I want to do things on my own way. I remember when he ambushes me that I am already invited. Those things like surprises doesn't really work with my tastes. It's easier to reject if it's just a favor of a new found friend, the closer the person the harder. But why do some people gets so insensible nor blind themselves with other people's feeling. They ask favors without minding if it would be okay with the person whom they asked, like if those things would be comfortable.

I realized that a sort of this kind of thing has already happened not once nor twice before. The only thing that didn’t change was my opinion or reaction in these things. I just can't say an early 'no', for if possible I wanted to grant it and say 'yes'. But it's really a 'no' for this time...

I just want to be understood and not to be pressured. I want to be a friend you can count on, but please be gentle, please bear with me, and please be careful with the approach. Honestly I'm still not physically, mentally and most of all is emotionally prepared for this. Let's be sensible...

Time will come that this will not be an issue anymore... Someone's gonna have to wait...

Like her, please don't get tired... let's not tire ourselves.






Sana umiwas tayo na magsama ng tao just to show off, or to prove something to other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...