Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Missed Present

I really feel so sleep deprived. I know it's foolish to fight when I was lying on bed during those times. I wish it has nothing to do with my vitamins. I want to avoid coffee as much as possible.

It was a mixed emotion. It's like a thing I like was just in front of me yet I cannot touch nor reach. Just there to agonize me. Of course I would be touched with the gesture and effort but there's still a pang of remorse.

I didn't welcome any guilt feelings. It's not my fault. It's the chance or the timing or the absence of expectations. If only I had the charger that time... If only I had my sim... If only I know... Then it would be a successful surprise. If there's no risks in chances...

But still, I'm thankful and blessed for everything...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...