Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Glimpse of Me




I am a quiet person, as how my parents raised me, and I can’t find anything wrong with it. It is not my lone fault after all. Getting intrigued, that is where rumor is brought into being into a  fast spreading like that of a light speed. This is something not to feel heavy of, as person whose I’m close with are usually not making an issue about this, however, people who happened to be a lot of curious about me do otherwise, making me feel like I came from far away planet and worse, discriminating me.

Lack of experience  made me the opposite of a witty person, maybe an idiot of some sort. I almost panic when being asked. Nonetheless, I am not numb. Things cannot be easily forgotten. Sincerity is easily distinguished from mockery. Just how bad the world is especially the people who make it an unwanted place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...