Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lots of Brown Out



This picture was taken before Election Day when suddenly Luzon experienced an expansive brown out. Seeing that brown out, I just resort into a tight slumber taking my self away and into oblivion of any indication of our present technology.

People even came into the idea that there is a “hidden agenda to compromise election”. Something like hacking and finding ways to cheat in election’s result. People got trapped in paranoia with the media news of Election’s software undergoing careful study and analysis .

In my view, revealing the reason behind that vast power failure was a prolonged one.

And and…

This reminds me that from now on, brown out will be a common thing especially this rainy season. So if you are a computer dependent like me, better make sure of saving your files every time. Be wary of digital karma and digital bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...