Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just Got a Hair Cut

To lighten our mood, we can do something new and different. We have to continuously change ourselves, for the better. It’s like adjusting and leaving an old self, and just being what is needed. I had my hair cut just this weekend. It was a horrible idea before especially that the straightness of your hair is at stake. I just feel so dull with my last hair style.

My hair is now fly away. It’s a layered cut and with bangs. The last time I had a bangs was when I was a kid. I know I’ll get my hair rebonded next but this kind of weather gives me hesitation. It’s too hot recently.

So far, I received positive feedbacks. Somehow this cut eased my self irritation; the length of my hair has that effect on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...