Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Setting Aside.

I cannot count how many times I tried to construct this post. I made, I lost and some only lingered and vanished in my thoughts. I don’t want to admit to myself that I was hurt in some way. I am strong and I must. Those feelings have no place in my life. When it’s not important with some people, why should I too?

I want to bring the agony to an end. That thing slowly pierces me into what? Then I’ll simply just close my eyes and make a deaf ear. I feel so drained. I’m so tired. Can’t you feel it?

Before I sleep and still when I woke up, I can’t escape the mockery. Maybe I just don’t deserve things. It will never happen. The hard part is shutting up the taunts I alone can hear. A whisper in the ear of a living nightmare.


I need to unwind for a while. And I’m so numb…. yet brittle.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...