Friday, September 5, 2014

Birthday and Blogging


I am 18 years old inside a 23 year old body. If not because of the persons who asks for my handa, this day will left unnoticed. I was so excited to turn 18 when I was younger for the reason that I could get accepted to summer job etc. Now, I shudder at the thought of getting old and finally yes... I could relate with others.

Birthday are for kids but I never had one. If it's my turn to become a parent, I'll make sure that my kids would at least enjoy Christmas and Birthdays for those are wonderful memories you could give to them. Being 23 years old sucks. At this age, you should have at least a decent and a good paying job and experience more of life. I even wanted to start a married life at 25 and that's 2 years ahead. It seems that I need some extension. This will always be me, a late bloomer.

Brother didn't drop by like what he used to do. Well, it seems that it will be an ordinary day for the rest of my life. Anyways, thank you for those few who remembered: Ailyn, Edmalyn, Victor, Faye and some close kin.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday,
happy birthday
happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday gummybear. You've been a blessing to me. Continue to be a channel of blessing to the people around you. May God grant you the desires of your heart according to His will. I love you gummybear! I miss you! Enjoy your day. God bless!

~ from my bestfriend. What brightened my day is when she said she will send me something. Naman. Nakaen nun? Pero okay na rin for a sweet touch. And there's also this assurance that someone out there loves me. I'm happy I have her.

So far, another luck is winning of someone's blogs giveaway where the package also arrived this exact day. I will make separate post about that, haven't seen the parcel yet eh.

Sad things this day...

  • Someone asked me of my project and I felt like it's a criticism behind those words.
  • 50% of my daily views are lost whenever I miss a day post. What a bad present from some big company's algorithm. Blogging is such a big maintenance. Worst, my article is now ranking number 2 when it's in the highest rank last time :(. The competition is just so high. Just be myself and I need to remember that initially this is just a past time, a hobby, or a personal hub.


I want to get the best out of the most important gift I received. LIFE




How about you? What do you feel when it's your birthday...


1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    I like your post, it makes me thoughtful.
    I'm 24 now and I feel younger, too. I have the feeling that my life hasn't changed much in the last years and that I haven't developed on a personal level :/
    My birthday has no special importance for me. It's always nice to see when people like to celebrate their birthday, but for me this is not important anymore.

    Have a nice day,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...