Monday, August 25, 2014

Make your YouTube Browsing Experience Easy


I've been pushing myself to watch YouTube video tutorials while I'm having a hard time motivating myself to do this. (It's hard or it's just uninspiring to do the basics all alone). I should be excited with this because this is what I want and God gave me the opportunity already. There's a lot of distractions aside from being guilty of wasting a lot of electricity. I wonder how much will our electric bill be at the end of the month.

Subtitle

I don't know if you already know this guys. It's just nice to lighten the burden and know that there's a subtitle in YouTube. :D. Well that's it! That would keep me focus even with the presence of numerous flaws in the written words. At least for sure you'll have a better grasp of the tutorial you've watched. Videos may be the best medium for instilling information in our minds, but there are some that requires tons of patience. Make it sulit!




Speed Control

Then there's the speed control to make it faster whenever you feel the pace is too slow. I tend to do that with downloaded videos. It's a main issue for me along with the tone and accent of the speaker which usually makes the learning harder.

However, there are times that the subtitle tend to mislead and the speed control is too fast.





Haayst... I need a lot of inspiration. Can you share how you get yourself inspired? That would help me become more productive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...