Friday, December 13, 2013

Chocolates: I want to talk



Something under the sun..

They like chocolates. I don’t like it that much. Not a total anti, it’s just that I’m not used to. Mom was a bit KJ during my childhood days.

I like kitkat though. The top favorite. The not so sweet type where I can eat until immensely full. I never did anyway. Because… its expensive. I like choco mallows and ferero rocher. Kisses and toblerone? Not that much… not often. I don’t like chocolate bars.

I have here some pictures of wrappers of chocolate given to me:  All came from one person.

Chocolates: I want to talk akoyprobinsiyana
1. Loacker Minis Cremkakao
It’s like eating kitkat, just remove the chocolate outer coating. It looks well made and not so cheap with its thick plastic wrapper. I like this way lot better compared the cheap wafer I used to eat during my kinder age. 5/5

AlmondJoy Milk Chocolate

2. AlmondJoy Milk Chocolate
Contrary from my initial impression, I like this one. What I was thinking beforehand was something “oh not again, chocolate bars with lots of caramel.. no no..” It was my first time to eat something makapuno coated with chocolate. Can you remember those days when some stranger came to disturb a high school/elementary class just to sell makapuno allegedly for fund raising of not so privilege people, blind people or etc.? Anyhow, this reminds me that I don’t mind eating chocolate with almond unless the peanut is not crushed. 4/5. Points deducted for I’m afraid of getting lots of sugar.

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
3. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
Reminds me of peanut butter flavored pulburon I bought cheaply during my elem days, the one with shiny paper like wrapper. The only difference with this one is its salty and the way it was presented. Hence, I give 1.5/5.  Maybe there would be a time in the future I become out of mind and eat something like this. I don’t like peanut butter.

How about you? What’s your favorite chocolate?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...