Saturday, December 21, 2013

Winter is coming...


These are the toughest time when it’s hard to think and decide. The peak has gone and the confidence is lost. I wonder if it’s really possible to have a second climax. I wanted to let it burst but somehow prefer not to let it explode. I don't like the stain. I don't like someone would see. Because it’s true, I’m just weak.

I'm afraid to lose again. Or maybe it’s really a losing battle and I’m just afraid to accept the truth. If there would be a living hell in this world, it would be the love that withers with time. It’s when the person doesn’t love you anymore. It’s when slowly he/she pushes you away.

Love each other or perish...

I will share an excerpt from the book “Tuesdays with Morrie”, something that has caught my attention.

There are few rules I know to be true about love and marriage:
If you don’t respect the other person, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.
If you don’t know how to compromise, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.
If you can’t talk openly about what goes on between you, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.
And if you don’t have a common set of values in life, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.
Your values must be alike.

“And the biggest one of those values, Mitch?”
Yes?
“Your belief in the importance of your marriage.”


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...