Thursday, December 26, 2013

I refused to drink


Not that I haven't really tasted some before. I really don't drink because I’m not used to. I didn’t realize that it doesn't really matter now. I was an obedient kid, right?

Though in our dwelling I used to try a little bit of beer, a little bit of wine and a little bit of whatsoever.  I never had been totally drunk or gotten extremely drunk outside.

But now, I don't know if I will continue the past habit or become a much more different me. Sometimes, I’m just wary that I might get into a lot of temptations that I cannot stop myself from turning into a worst me.

Why really I refused to drink? It has something to do with my conscience when I forbid someone not to drink. It was a painful whole year when the consequence took place. Both of us suffered. Through refusing, I acknowledge the hardship and efforts done for this entire year plus the lately Christmas effort of this person from not drinking.

Sobrang KJ (killjoy)
This is the part I am scared of. I now understand the environment I am in. There's more to come soon. I am afraid of the humiliation and revenge that follows. People really can get that mean.

The quote "the person has to shape up or..." still lingers in my mind.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...